Data Management Engineer
2000 Health Park Drive Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron has joined with a Healthcare company in Nashville, TN in search of a Senior Application Engineer. This technically-focused position with the Data Management and Business Intelligence team is responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying our business intelligence solutions across the enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates continual learning and improvement of knowledge and expertise in the health industry data standard as well as industry applications and tools.
- Acts as a mentor and provides direction to colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinate team work activities and mentor team members to produce defined deliverables.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation on design and operational topics.
- Acts as a consultant on large projects that affect organization' s long-term goals and objectives.
- Actively builds strong bonds and relationships with all customers and department heads. Encourages and guides staff to be customer-focused.
- Report writing experience
- Works to build technical knowledge by taking advantage of internal team mentoring and attending professional development opportunities.
- Creates situationally-appropriate strategies and tactics to arbitrate, mediate, or reconcile conflicts or resistance to change.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Financial Applications.
- Knowledge of EMR or Practice Management Systems such as E-Clinical Works, Epic, GE Centricity, NextGen, etc.
- Seasoned data professional and subject matter expert with a full understanding of data tools and concepts; ability to resolve a wide range of highly-complex issues in creative ways.
- Experience leading agile teams, teaching and mentoring. Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Specific expertise/experience in data acquisition, data cleansing and parsing required.
- Specific expertise/experience in data analysis, modeling and visualization required.
- Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, or other DBMS.
- MicroStrategy, Business Objects, or other Enterprise BI tools.
- SyncSort DMExpress or other ETL tools.
- Extensive experience in Teradata SQL or extensive experience in other ANSI SQL languages (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres) required.
- Specific expertise/experience in the areas of data structures and data warehousing required.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 66353 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.