Cyber Security Principal Consultant Engineer
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Cyber Security Principal Consultant Engineer
This is a 6-month assignment in Chattanooga, TN, and is not available for sponsorship.
The ideal candidate will be very knowledgeable with network segmentation, including bucketing different zones based on shared services. Also, experience with Palo Alto, and fire-walling several zones and working with network teams on best practices to configure several zones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Cyber-security Principal Consulting Engineer is required to maintain a comprehensive understanding of core technologies and services used or provided.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization to assist Information Security in accomplishing its goals for the enterprise.
- Core Security Technology Implementation focused around Network Segmentation
- Network security design and integration with core security technology
- Incident and problem resolution
- Capacity, Performance, Availability, and System management of core security technologies
- Process development/improvement
- Cyber-security engineering subject matter expert in Network design and implementation with IPS, IDS, and WAF.
- Threat, vulnerability, and risk management
- Web services security configuration and integration
- Develop Security systems engineering and architecture methodologies and standards
- Operating system security configuration standards development
- MAR/SOC1/SOC2/PCI compliance activities
- System automation and connections through multiple applications/systems
- Palo Alto
- Network Segmentation
- Network Security
- Network proxy’ s, nice to have
- VDOSS, nice to have
- Cloud Security, nice to have
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17286 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com