Englewood, CO | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Contracts Analyst with a financial/accounting background. This is a 12 month contract with our healthcare client in Englewood, CO. This position is responsible for reading and reviewing contracts that support steady state project and equipment needs for IT related projects.
- Review vendor maintenance contracts that auto renew and insure invoices are tied to the contacts
- Determine contracts that are not in the ServiceNow database and add to the database
- Review contract language, update as necessary to result in better contracts
- Financial and accounting background is preferred
- 80% of the work will be reviewing contracts, 20% financial analysis
Experience (required and preferred):
- Requires 3 to 5 years of Finance/Accounting experience.
- Ability to work independently and consistently complete assignments accurately and timely, with great attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Hyperion or other ERPs.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates positive attitude in performing assigned tasks and initiatives by performing tasks not directly assigned but within scope of the function
- Team player with collaborative style
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.