Consulting Software Developer
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a Healthcare company and is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in Nashville, TN
The Software Engineer strategically designs, constructs, and implements software in a software development environment. This includes selecting, gathering requirements for, designing, and implementing solutions for consumers throughout the enterprise. This engineer is a highly motivated self-starter and is committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as technical developer within CRM and project integrations, including requirements gathering, design, development, and testing
- Participate in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to CRM
- Create high level and detail design specification that will enable and help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping CRM capabilities in mind
- Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices and serves as an example for less experienced developers
- Write code and assist in development of new products/features and enhance and/or maintain existing ones
- Assist the infrastructure team in CRM Integration configuration/customization for different environment?
- 7+ years of experience in Software Development
- Solid understanding of asynchronous and event programming, caching orchestration, multi-threading, and queues
- Scrum, Agile, Lean Product Development, Domain Driven Design,
- Use of Eclipse or IntelliJ, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git, and familiarity with various build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Gulp)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and knowledge with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and familiarity with API Management Solutions a plus.
- Healthcare experience preferable
- Experience with container solutions (e.g. use of Docker and Kubernetes) a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- Exposure to the fundamentals of Enterprise Architecture (preferred)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 17128 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.