Consulting Application Engineer (MPF)
Franklin, TN 37067 | Contract
This position will be a key person in designing and supporting interfaces between HIS systems, the Advanced Clinical Products and the Legal Medical Record/eMR. This position will provide leadership and development expertise across numerous technologies, integration engines, and database architecture. They will also be tasked with helping vet new opportunities and redevelop existing technologies with our partners in the system technology area.
- Experience with McKesson Patient Folder 17x
- Experience on McKesson Patient Folder data/document import interfaces and components (Transaction Manager, BDI, COLD Agent)
- Experience with integration/customization for various modules of Meditech (5.x, 6.0, Client/Server, Magic) and/or Epic.
- Experience writing NPR preferable
- Experience handling COLD data and virtual printers
- Capability to work power shell programming for custom development
- Capability to write advanced SQL for custom development.
- Preferably experience with Microsoft technologies (.NET, VBScript) and/or JAVA
- Knowledge of Application integration - design and architecture
- Understanding of integration engines including BizTalk and Cloverleaf
- Knowledge of clinical applications highly desirable
- Knowledge of transformation/OCR engines including Trinisys also desirable
To be successful this position needs to be highly motivated/high energy, very adaptable, incorporate highly analytical problem solving skills to develop outside the box solutions, ability to quickly switch gears and juggle multiple different objectives, someone that can work both individually and collaboratively on solutions, and can balance audit and control needs with creativity in solutions. Critical thinking skills are a must in this position, the candidate should be able to lead issues/projects with little management oversight to a successful solution.