Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Configuration Specialist (position #668786) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Configurations of application performance monitoring tools like Application Dynamics End User Browser Transactional Analytics.
- Configure APM so that all Consumer applications are properly monitoring for issues, alerting appropriate parties/stakeholder.
- Individual will also communicate and coordinate with application teams to ensure meaningful configs are in place.
- Document entire monitoring process and strategy so that operations team can support efforts going forward. This will include run books and how the process is integrated with existing incident and operations processes.
- Review Synthetics strategy and how it complements the broader monitoring strategy.
- Knowledgeable in application performance monitoring (APM) tools and best practices
- Expertise in Scrum Methodology and Agile.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and technical APM skills
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Leadership qualities, particularly in collaboratively moving stakeholders to common vision and decisions
- Effective management skills in setting direction, building effective teams and driving them to meet objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong technical monitoring skills desirable (requirements, architecture, development, application management, maintenance, operations)
- Manage regular communication with management and tailor communication for various level accordingly
- Ability to keep the team on track and manage risks efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or other related discipline is preferred
- Project Management training, such as PMP is preferred
- Scrum master certification or equivalent is preferred
- Will work with the App’s teams and Development teams that are responsible for maintaining Toyota Apps
- This person will need to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively
- The team ideally needs someone that is willing to roll up their sleeves to make sure the configurations are correct within the APM tools.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 668786 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.