Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Zycron has a 7 month contract for a Compliance Technician for a large client in Chattanooga, TN.
A minimum of three years or equivalent experience in a provider-focused position preferred. Knowledge of Provider Networks area and/or managed health care preferred. Knowledge of Health Care industry required, Governmental emphasis preferred. Prior knowledge of various clients adjudication systems - minimum of Facets and Cactus preferred. Ability to plan, organize, and implement procedures effectively and efficiently. Proven demonstration of attention to detail and commitment to quality improvement is required. Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with excellent skills in organization, priority setting, and adaptability to changing priorities. Experience with PC-based software programs, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Proven research skills and ability to manage simultaneous tasks. Prior auditing skills preferred. Ability to adapt to new computer programs and applications quickly and efficiently. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team. Possess a reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Receipt, Review, Evaluation / Validation, Research, and Processing of Medicaid Disclosure of Ownership and Control Interest Statements, based on set turnaround time, to ensure all information and/or documentation is accurate and complete.
- Update various Provider Network Management software data accurately as set forth by department standards.
- All functions will have emphasis placed on electronic process (electronically receive, review, evaluate, research and process) which will require excellent PC skills.
- Receive incoming telephone calls utilizing excellent customer service skills while providing assistance to both internal and external customers including but not limited to: physicians, network managers, and large group contracts.
- Initiates outgoing correspondence and regional telephone calls to practitioners offices and / or other sources to follow-up on required contract documentation as necessary.
- Adheres and supports the Security and Confidentiality Policy in order to reduce legal risks and/or ramifications.
- Works on special projects, reports, etc. assigned by the Medicaid Compliance Auditor, Project Analyst, or Credentialing Manager.
- When necessary, performs other projects, tasks, or duties requiring special emphasis on specific groups or types of providers or practitioners as needed to assist department in meeting its overall objectives.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail, specifically regarding timeframe requirements. Excellent communication skills is a must.