Cloud Solutions Architect
Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Cloud Solutions Architect (position #694468) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
Cloud Solution Architect
- Provide strong expertise in Application Development support
- Work with Product organization to establish product feature and stories backlog and perform architecture spike to establish a technology architecture roadmap
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure that features/stories to be implemented can be decomposed into tasks to be provided to delivery teams
- Deliver "hands-on" application design expertise in support of the Toyota Environment
- Document the architecture and architectural decisions related to the assigned application portfolio
- Be responsible for leading and directing system implementation throughout the system development lifecycle across the complete stack (i.e. physical, data, network, transport, session, presentation, and application)
- Document and speak to risks, mitigation, and alternatives
- Deep experience in architecting cloud solutions for enterprise
- Previous experience in deploying solutions in Azure and AWS platforms
- Strong hands on knowledge of Azure and AWS services and technologies
- Enterprise application development (FULL STACK in either .NET or Java) background is a must
- Strong understanding of enterprise infrastructure for on premise and cloud deployment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Terraform is a must
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 694468 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.