Client Services Specialist
2948 Sidco Drive . Nashville, TN 37204
Zycron is hiring a Client Services Specialist for a contract opportunity in Nashville, TN.
One of the biggest misconceptions out there is that your best customers are the ones that never contact support. The reality is the complete opposite!
Healthy customers will call customer support with some degree of frequency, as they tend to push your product hard and do find the bugs and errors. Client Services Specialists are typically 100% reactive (they wait for customers to call) and are measured by how many tickets (Support cases) they close in a day, week, or month.
A Client Services Specialist loves to help people, work in a fast-paced team environment, and has a “ can-do” attitude. You will work closely with internal teams and as a liaison to our customers, providing education and assistance to resolve any emerging problems they may face with accuracy and efficiency. Our primary target is to ensure excellent service standards and high customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple incoming calls and emails
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Identify customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and pre-emptively meet those needs
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and engaging communication
- Handle complaints and provide an appropriate solution within appropriate time frame
- Keep thorough records in Salesforce.com of all customer interactions via phone and email
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using company methods and tools
- Use opportunities to not only assist customers, but also educate them on important features and processes when necessary
- Go the extra mile for both our customers and our company to ensure results
- Generate sales leads by educating customers on existing and additional value of our products
Minimum Experience/Educational Requirements
- High School Degree Required, Bachelor’ s Degree Preferred
- 1-3 Years related customer experience
- Good debugging skills
- Passion to be a part of a hardworking and winning team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Expertise working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong documentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce Apps and Web applications
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 65875 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com