Cisco Voice Engineer
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2801
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of a Cisco Voice Engineer.
This person must have extensive experience implementing and maintaining Cisco Collaboration products including, but not limited to: Cisco Webex Teams, Cisco Webex Meetings, Cisco Unified Communications, Cisco Unified Call Center, Cisco Unity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Also must have experience with these technologies in both on premises and cloud offerings as applicable, e.g.
- Cisco Hosted Communications Services and Hosted Communications Services-Government.
- Serves as the technical expert in network operations engineering and provides daily authoritative advice in support of the engineering design process.
- Can act as a technical or team leader for specific scopes of work for finite periods of time, generally but not limited to work scopes valued at less than $250,000.
- Ability to mentor a and b level’s on complex issues impacting the infrastructure and business processes.
- Expert knowledge of cisco unified communications (both on prem and cloud), cisco router, switch, firewall, ucs, and avaya voice.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of a broad range of management, compute and networking technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Relevant Cisco certifications preferred.
- General understanding of business environment, i.e., budgeting, life-cycle costing, customer support.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in supporting the operation of large, multi-dimensional systems across broad IT technology areas.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transformation impact, change management, and business metrics.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and intervention skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to challenge and influence teams in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners.
- Must be able to maintain elevated clearance such as, but not limited to NERC CIP, Sensitive, and/or Fitness for duty clearances.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17047 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.