| || |
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of an IT Operations Engineer.
This person must have extensive experience implementing and maintaining Cisco Collaboration products including, but not limited to: Cisco Webex Teams, Cisco Webex Meetings, Cisco Unified Communications, Cisco Unified Call Center, Cisco Unity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Also must have experience with these technologies in both on premises and cloud offerings as applicable, e.g.
- Cisco Hosted Communications Services and Hosted Communications Services-Government.
- Serves as the technical expert in network operations engineering and provides daily authoritative advice in support of the engineering design process.
- Can act as a technical or team leader for specific scopes of work for finite periods of time, generally but not limited to work scopes valued at less than $250,000.
- Ability to mentor a and b level’s on complex issues impacting the infrastructure and business processes.
- Expert knowledge of cisco unified communications (both on prem and cloud), cisco router, switch, firewall, ucs, and avaya voice.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of a broad range of management, compute and networking technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Relevant Cisco certifications preferred.
- General understanding of business environment, i.e., budgeting, life-cycle costing, customer support.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in supporting the operation of large, multi-dimensional systems across broad IT technology areas.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transformation impact, change management, and business metrics.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and intervention skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to challenge and influence teams in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners.
- Must be able to maintain elevated clearance such as, but not limited to NERC CIP, Sensitive, and/or Fitness for duty clearances.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17047 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.