Business Development Manager
100 Westwood Place, Suite 110 Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to their team. The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of sales plans, account strategies and the successful attainment of sales targets. They establish and maintain favorable relationships with existing and prospective clients and maintain a positive attitude, a professional appearance, a customer focused approach and being responsive and proactive in supporting all client and prospect requests for IT services. They develop and leverage relationships to enhance existing client relationships and identify opportunities for new business development and conduct research and market analysis to identify business prospects and execute strategies to establish new business opportunities. Effectively qualify business opportunities and clearly communicate these requirements to delivery teams. Must have the ability to effectively learn and understand all corporate capabilities, policies and service offerings to effectively sell and deliver services. Regularly participate in trade association or other relevant events, and conferences in assigned sales territory. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proven track record selling IT staffing, outsourcing and project based services
- Successful development and execution of a sales plans and strategies.
- Effectively support and enhance existing customer and contractor relationships.
- Communicate clear and accurate job requirement information and provide leadership for the recruiting delivery team to successfully deliver IT staffing solutions.
- Maintenance of sales tracking database for all sales and relationship activity.
- Generation of new business through networking, cold calling, prospecting and optimization of existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with recruiting and sales staff to fulfill customer needs.
- Provide weekly status reports documenting progress towards sales objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative to the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years experience selling and supporting IT staffing or project based solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Positive attitude.
- Proven ability to develop new customers as well as manage existing relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal personnel laws.
- Ability to sell across multiple industries.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to identify problems and define logical solutions.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.