Business Analyst Specialist
200 4th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37201
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Business Analyst or related role.
- Minimum 12 years experience in supporting and consulting to various aspects of functional business units (i.e. Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain, IT, Product Development).
- Possesses a high level of expertise and knowledge in various business processes and understanding of the underlying technologies.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to engage in interviews with business and IT, both individuals and teams.
- Experienced in gathering detailed business & functional and non-functional requirements, documenting business processes and understanding of software development methodologies. Knowledgeable of emerging and competing technologies
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Strong knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems and associated business processes. Prior experience decommissioning ERPs a strong plus.
- Familiarity or experience in Lawson and/or SAP S4 HANA
- Broad familiarity with eBusiness technology (B2C/B2B)
- Business Process Management and/or lean six sigma training
- Formal experience as a Project Manager, Supervisor, Leader of Teams
- Strong IT background a plus
- Demonstrates a mastery of the business analysis functions and the ability to provide coaching, mentoring, and leadership to fellow business analysts.
- Expert in understanding and documenting current business processes and knowledge of the underlying applications, systems & technologies that support them.
- Assists with prioritizing & understanding current business initiatives and identifying the opportunities where technology or automation can add business value.
- Directs and participates in the requirement collection, understanding and documentation of the current and future business needs.
- Develops the GAP analysis and becomes the SME on differences between ERPs. Provides concrete documentation on the comparison of old and new system functionality and processes
- Effectively and proactively manages customer expectations, throughout the solution delivery process, with the ability to translate technical information for a business audience.
- Works with process owners and technology teams and document decision matrices
- Expert knowledge in diagramming business processes, completing business cases, understanding business rules, conducting requests for proposals, and working with vendors and contractors.
- Assists with high level estimations of BA work efforts
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Sydney Crimmins at email@example.com. Job ID Number: 66279 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job.