Business Analyst/QA Tester
Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Zycron has a Business Analyst/QA Tester opportunity. This job is with a large client in Chattanooga TN.
This person will serve as a Business Analyst/QA Tester. Responsible for the success of the testing process. They may plan and develop testing strategy, as well execute tests. They may also log issues, work to resolve problems, or report them to the appropriate group for resolution. This person will be involved in modeling information sources, flows, critical paths, as well as understanding how information is turned into knowledge and the relationship of knowledge in how it supports or enables key business processes.
- Oversees the identification of business critical internal and external information and knowledge, its usage, availability and the needs of the various constituencies that may require such information or knowledge.
- The analyst is able, through interviews, joint application design sessions, data mining, and general insights, to understand and document related business processes.
- The analyst will also recognize areas for improvement in business processes and to develop systems requirement documents that can be easily translated into a systems specification by a system or programmer analyst.
- The analyst performs the following activities: business process flow documentation and re-engineering information and data flow documentation
- Ensures business system integration, minimizing data and process duplication, with other business processes
- Develops conceptual data and process designs and data flows
- Creates working prototypes to aid in requirements gathering and verification
- Completes business systems requirements studies, including documentation (system prospectus)
- Determines and evaluates system alternatives to meet business needs
- Conducts cost/benefit studies for system development or implementation projects.