Knoxville, TN 37902 | Contract
Zycron has a Business Analyst opportunity. This job is with a large client located in Knoxville TN.
This position will be responsible for gathering requirements, ensuring that tests cases are entered in TFS(Team Foundation Server), running testing scrums, facilitating meetings, and documenting testing results.
- The Portfolio Optimization and Project Lifecycle project is in need of a Business Analyst to support testing cycles.
- Oversees the identification of business critical internal and external information and knowledge, its usage, availability and the needs of the various constituencies that may require such information or knowledge.
- Involved in modeling information sources, flows, critical paths, as well as understanding how information is turned into knowledge and the relationship of knowledge in how it supports or enables key business processes.
- The analyst is able, through interviews, joint application design sessions, data mining, and general insights, to understand and document related business processes.
- The analyst will also recognize areas for improvement in business processes and to develop systems requirement documents that can be easily translated into a systems specification by a system or programmer analyst.
- The analyst performs the following activities: business process flow – documentation and re-engineering information and data flow – documentation ensures business system integration, minimizing data and process duplication, with other business processes develops conceptual data and process designs and data flows creates working prototypes to aid in requirements gathering and verification completes business systems requirements studies, including documentation (system prospectus) determines and evaluates system alternatives to meet business needs conducts cost/benefit studies for system development or implementation projects
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
- B.S. degree in computer science, business administration or related field or equivalent education, training & experience is required.
- Experience in data analysis process and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence in requirements analysis, functional and detailed design.
- Experience in designing and delivering effective oral and written presentations.