Franklin, TN | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Business Analyst with our healthcare client in Franklin, TN. This is a contract opportunity through the end of the year with possible extension. The ideal candidate with have at least 2 to 5 years of business analysis experience.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for facilitating requirement gathering and other business analysis tasks for a Governance Risk and Compliance Tool project already underway. In this role, you will be expected to perform the following tasks and possess the following experience:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the project manager, subject matter experts, users, etc. to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Process Workflows, etc.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Develop visualizations/mock-ups for solution designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Prior experience with Jira, Agile and Visio.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.