Franklin, TN | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a mid-level Business Analyst with our health care client in Franklin, TN. This is long-term contract opportunity. The ideal candidate with have at least 2 to 5 years of business analysis experience, preferably in a health care environment working Healthgrid or a similar product.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for facilitating requirement gathering for the Healthgrid initiative already underway. This position will act as an intermediary between the business partners, system vendors and implementation team. In this role, you will be expected to perform the following tasks and possess the following experience:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Act as a liaison between the Healthgrid team and application support groups/vendors, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the manager and project manager to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Develop visualizations/mock-ups for solution designs.
- Work with Developers to provide time/resource estimates for assigned tasks, as well as developing and assisting with detailed testing of the data/report items.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- This position will require: Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Past experience working on a project with Healthgrid or similar product.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.