1101 Market Street Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402-2801
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of a Backups Administrator located in Chattanooga TN.
Provides efficient and reliable storage allocation and defines backup, recovery, archival procedures.
- Develops and implements business continuity practices for storage management.
- Installs, configures, tests and implements storage management software and hardware.
- Monitors use and availability of storage resources.
- Maintains and modifies backup and recovery procedures to meet high availability and mission critical business needs.
- Troubleshoots storage related issues and takes appropriate actions.
- Generates reports and analysis on storage usage.
- Maintains storage configurations to provide capacity planning and performance monitoring/tuning of systems.
- Benchmarks, evaluates and makes recommendations for the selection of storage management software and hardware products.
- Possesses skills and knowledge related to network, operating systems, storage area network san, network attached storage nas and tape backup solutions.
- Advanced knowledge in it netbackup.
- Industry standards best practices around backup administration, restoration and high success of backups.
- Lead trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory controls governing IT.
- Experience in working with auditors and gathering evidence.
- A bachelor’ s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training experience.
- Four or more years of experience in supporting the operation of large, multi dimensional systems general understanding of business environment, i.e., budgeting, life cycle costing, and customer support.
- Must be able and willing to assume on call rotational assignments will include 24 hour on 7 day per week availability.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transformation impact, change management, and business metrics.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and intervention skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to challenge and influence teams in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment while dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners.
- Must have an in depth working knowledge of high availability systems and/or critical infrastructure.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66487 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com