1100 Charlotte Avenue, Suite 1600 Nashville, United States 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare organization in search of a BI Developer. This is a 6 month contract in Nashville, TN with potential of converting to permanent or contract extension.
The BI Developer interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Bachelor’ s degree in area of specialty
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong skills writing SQL Queries
- Mid to advanced Excel knowledge (connect external data sets in Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- This role will support 3 application used by the HIM group
- Will use Excel to modify and create dashboards
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- Eventually the dashboards will be done in MicroStrategy, but until then, support is needed for the Excel Dashboards
Job ID Number: 66174 (Please reference in call or email)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.