Memphis, TN 38103
Zycron, has joined with a client company in search of an AUTOMATION TESTER. The position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. This is a Contract to Hire position and the client is unable to sponsor a Visa currently. Therefore, USC and Green Cards only, please.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, architects, business analysts, product owners and other team members to understands the requirements and develop test strategy.
- Develop test plans, test case creation and test case execution
- Write and maintain test automation scripts
- Perform business applications functional system, integration (end-to-end) tests for new and existing applications
- Participate in review and approval process of project deliverables
- Advise project teams on appropriate approaches to testing delivered products, including test tool sets
- Assist project teams on identifying the needs for appropriate test environments and coordinate the establishment of appropriate test environments
- Oversee processes for identifying, tracking and reporting the results of test procedures
- Find, track and prioritize defects and work toward their resolution
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
- Effective reporting to management levels.
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Participate in release production validation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience in functional testing and test automation solutions
- Previous work experience should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, complete and deliver projects on time
- Extensive experience with SDLC and QA methodologies, including, Functional testing, E2E testing, Automation, Compatibility testing, Regression Testing and usability testing.
- Expertise in Testing Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle
- Have hands on experience on ALM tools, Jira, Selenium, LeanFT, UFT, SoapUI, Squish, Jenkins, Karate Framework, Postman
- Knowledge on Java, SQL, Unix and scripting languages (Python)
- Experience in test data management and exposure to test data management tools
- Should have worked in CI/CD/CT model
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience in web service testing
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Nancy Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17208 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.