Associate Project Manager
Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Zycron has an Associate Project Manager opportunity. This job is located in Chattanooga TN.
This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of medium projects and/or programs at the Enterprise level. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of projects that support enterprise strategic objectives.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Proven people, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on at least one to two projects.
- Can demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodology and its practical application towards completing work.
- Has demonstrated outstanding negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and coach others.
- Defines, monitors, executes, and controls assigned projects through the project development life cycle.
- Manages scope for 1 - 2 assigned projects including the execution of successful change management processes.
- Performs all or part of project coordination services as determined by project staffing and project size.
- Documents and completes all project management deliverables required by the project.
- Conforms to and advocates project management standards processes and procedures in accordance with the project life cycle methodology on assigned projects.
- Facilitates the procurement of needed Hardware, Software and Human resources for the project.
- Manages project cost as determined by project charter and/or development methodology.
- Works with project owners, stakeholders and QA personnel to manage project quality.
- Facilitates project communications at all levels for all project logistics.
- Coordinates, manages and facilitates the staffing of resources for the project including contracted resources.
- Tracks, reports and resolves issues, proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action when necessary and implements risk response plans to manage risk.
- Supports the growth, development and goals of the ISPO through various leadership and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with assigned program or project manager as needed to complete project deliverables.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a project management role with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, and project management of projects have medium complexity required.
- Working towards Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required