Associate Master Data Analyst
Franklin, TN | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for an Associate Master Data Analyst with our client in Franklin, TN. This is a 6 month contract position with potential of converting to permanent. The Master Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation of master data for relevant systems to support the Procure to Pay function. The position serves as the primary validator and builder in the data management process. Individual will be the main executor of integration processes for facilities, including item master or vendor master data, vendor agreement data, and facility location specific data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Master Data Analyst:
- Follow master data management processes, controls and policies
- Assess data management process issues and elevate as needed
- Advanced Excel skills working in data frequently.
- LOTS of data mining experience. NO DBAs!
- Work with Accounts Payable Team and Purchasing Team members to identify master data related improvement opportunities
- Implement new supplier process for suppliers approved by Purchasing, monitor setup process, and validate that new suppliers are available in system
- Assist category teams with maintaining SRM Approved Vendor Lists, highlighting preferred suppliers
- Performs analysis to log, resolve, and respond to all facility requests via the center’s case management system within the department standard; response is perceived as supportive
- Develop process and technical expertise to provide facility support in the item and vendor file process
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and update in the system while fostering a positive working environment with the appropriate organizational units
- Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned facilities and departments regarding item and vendor file maintenance and updates
- Effectively and professionally manages persistent calls and challenging customers, providing service recovery assistance wherever possible
- Can determine where judgment needs to be made and routes to appropriate management personnel when necessary
- Troubleshoots issues, serving as a resource for complex problems and helping to identify and resolve upcoming or potential issues
- Maintain a consistent taxonomy for new item and vendor master data
- Contribute to requirements for supplier and standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Execute monthly reports to identify duplicate suppliers or suppliers without proper industry codes
Qualities and Skillset required for the Master Data Analyst:
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills (passion for data and accuracy)
- Understands overall impacts of data changes and experience level to make the appropriate decisions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how data management processes fit into overall procure to pay process
Education/Experience required for the Master Data Analyst:
- 2-3 years of data management experience required
- Experience in Supply Chain or Data Management in a healthcare or corporate setting is preferred
- Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred (Min 2 years preferred)
- Experience in a Shared Service environment preferred (Min 2 years preferred)
- Familiar with SRM data maintenance and table structures
- Lawson MM/FI knowledge for vendor master maintenance preferred
- Lawson SRM master data maintenance / administration preferred
- Familiarity of the Procure to Pay process (Requisition to Payment)
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Lawson system knowledge preferred
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Specific knowledge of the types/kinds of materials, supplies, equipment, etc. utilized in a health care environment a plus.
If you meet and/or exceed the above requirements and you’re interested in the Master Data Analyst position, please send your resume in WORD format to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.