Artiva Application Developer
Nashville, TN 37203 | Contract
Zycron is hiring a full life-cycle application engineer who will develop applications to support the Artiva Shared Service Centers environment.
The position is responsible for documenting business requirements from business users and incorporating those requirements into applications that meet the defined need(s).
• Assists in requirements, design, developing, supporting, and maintaining Artiva applications
• Documents technical requirements by working with business users.
• Completes application development tasks assigned according to project plan (if applicable) and communicates obstacles.
• Assists in developing prototypes/models and determining data sources (if applicable).
• Follows technical and development standards when developing Artiva functionality.
• Executes application unit testing plans. Documents and resolves resulting defects.
• Coordinates system and user acceptance testing (as appropriate).
• Creates and maintains application documentation.
• Assists in analyzing and executing change requests and enhancements.
• Resolves application issues as needed and participates in On-Call rotation schedule.
• Develops appropriate application controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
• Actively participates in application design sessions.
• Provides technical guidance to business users.
• Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Performs monthly application monitoring and maintenance as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience
- College graduate preferred
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org