Application Engineer (Excl MS.NET & BI) / Consult
Franklin, TN 37067 | Contract
Zycron is seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer for a Long Term Contract through 2019. This person will serve as a Team Lead for a number of project related efforts in the ERP development space. This Team Lead will expect 75% hands on development and 25% leading other developers. Technology stack: Java, MS SQL Server, Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging Queues, Microsoft TFS, Git, Infor Products (expectation is that new hire will train on Infor Products).
He/she will help automate and streamline current and new processes and operations. Participate in projects affecting the department. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. He/she will prioritize and troubleshoot customer issues and help to resolve them.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Has a broad understanding of DevOps tool and technologies.
- Helps to identify, resolve and prevent existing and future system bottleneck issues.
- Works well in a team environment with a strong customer service ethic.
- Explore concepts, ideas and new technology to create novel solutions to problems.
- Provides technical documentation on processes and how they interact with the tools used to implement those processes.
- Must be detail-oriented Will be asked to brief Leadership, so good communication and people skills are key.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client’s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client’s project/job.