6565 Headquarters Drive Plano, Texas 75024
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“ Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’ s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles " tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it' s not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
Use Toyota-approved system and tools to develop and support web applications to facilitate existing and potential interactions with Toyota’ s Data Catalog, Metadata Management solution, and API Catalog through an internal and external facing consolidated portal web interface (Data Marketplace). The Java Developer is responsible for full life cycle development and maintenance of applications supporting a wide variety of business functions. The Developer will provide technical expertise in on or more programming languages or tools and will contribute through hands on coding of new applications and enhancements to existing systems.
- Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
- Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Codes using specific technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Full-Stack Java/J2EE developer
- Experience using servlets, Struts and other commonly used J2EE technologies
- Should have complete understanding on typical J2EE application stack design
- Very strong Core Java programmer
- Strong in SQL queries
- Must have experience working in Oracle or similar major databases
- Strong and good hands-on experience in hibernate or similar ORM
- Good knowledge in web services
- Firm understanding / experience on Ajax
- Must have good understanding and hands-on experience on Twitter bootstrap (or similar UI open-source libraries), JSON and CSS
- Good understanding on how Application servers work, http requests, debugging http requests
- Experience in mobile application development a plus
Languages Java 1.5 and above, C, C++, AngularJS, Read-js, Vue.js
J2EE Struts, Spring, J2EE application stack technologies, XML processing, Web Services, API
ORM Hibernate or similar ORM
UI frameworks Spring Boot
Mobile Ionic Framework
DB Oracle, MS SQL
Application Server WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat
Tools Eclipse or similar IDEs, Toad or Oracle SQL Developer, AWS lambda
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 758194 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com