Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Administrative/Clerical Associate.
The Shared Health program offers person-centered care planning, service coordination, and support services for members receiving long-term care and/or home and community based services. The Member Associate works in partnership with Care Coordinators/ Case Managers to promote interdependent collaboration with the member, physician/primary care manager, family, and other members of the care coordination team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To accomplish this collaboration, the Administrative/Clerical Associate will assist the care coordination team by outreach to members as requested and directed by the Care Coordinators/ Case Managers to ensure continuity of care.
- The performance of additional activities as needed to support the facilitation of home and community bases services will be required as defined by the management team.
- Positions are available at Shared Health offices located in Brentwood, TN but will work with members, providers, and Care Coordinators/ Case Managers who reside within other states.
- Arrange services on plans of care for members, issue authorizations, and verify authorizations for services. Work with Team Lead/Supervisor when necessary to overcome barriers and identify creative solutions.
- Receive incoming calls/emails from members/providers/Care Coordinators/ Case Managers and assist in resolving issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with Care Coordinators/ Case Managers to assist in ensuring accurate service provision.
- Enter appropriate documentation into the system of record.
- Works with Team Lead/Supervisor to ensure services authorizations are completed and accurate.
- Review and complete reports as directed by the management team
- Other duties deemed necessary for efficient and effective unit operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience
- Customer service experience required
- 1 years of healthcare or office experience required.
- 2 to 3 years of health care paraprofessional or office managerial experience preferred.
- 1 year of experience in Long Term Services and Supports preferred. Skills/Certifications
- Exceptional skills of independence, organization, communication, problem-solving, professional interaction, and human relation skills, as well as analytical skills required.
- Ability to work within specified timeframe requirements
- Must be able to handle interruptions, set priorities and adapt to change
- Must be well organized and have experience in managing multiple assignments with critical deadlines
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 17160 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.