APCD Expert/Product Advisor (Healthcare Claims Data Analyst)
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Product Advisor / APCD Expert in Nashville, TN. This is a direct hire fulltime position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Product Advisor will be a Subject Matter Expert for medical billing All-Payers Claims Data (APCD). This role will have key responsibilities for both Product Management and Sales/Growth.
- The Product responsibilities include understanding product viability pertaining to claims data, continued education on the evolving value of claims data, and the internal resource for best practices when generating insights from APCD.
- The Sales responsibilities include subject matter expertise within sales engagements as well as formulating and executing on sales support analyses.
- The Product Advisor must be able to manage ambiguity and break complex tasks into actionable steps.
- They must be excellent problem solvers, think through barriers and deliver. They will be leveraged by every department as we continue to build our tools and services.
- Clear communications and managing competing expectations are crucial.
- In-depth knowledge of medical billing clearinghouse / claims data.
- Experience as a team lead or contributing team member to an all-payer claims data derive product
- Experience aggregating, modeling, analyzing commercial claims data: SQL expertise is preferred
- Experience or appetite for sales support
- Additional experience with data such as EMR data or CMS data is a plus
- 401k matching
- Healthcare coverage
- Flexible work environment and hours
- Growing company
- Located in downtown Nashville
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17205 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.