AP Financial Services Specialist
Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Contract
Zycron has a great contract opportunity in Chattanooga, TN. This role is with a large client in the area.
- High school diploma required
- Accounting education helpful
- 3 years accounts payable experience required
- 3 Way Match experience required
- Experience with ERP system required (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc)
- Large Corporation accounts payable experience preferred
- Experience with electronic approval workflow and fully automated paperless system helpful
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel. Excel testing required (Excel 2010 - Standard).
- Accurate 10-key / data entry proficiency. Data entry testing required (Data Entry - Numeric (F)).
- Detail oriented with high accuracy rate
- Strong interpersonal skills conveying a positive attitude, demonstrating teamwork and a willingness to assist others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide strong customer service both internally and externally
- Proven analytical skills
Responsibilities: Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and post supplier invoices in ERP system
- Process monthly wire payments
- Monitor invoices in match exception working with requesters/receivers to resolve exception
- Upload data in ERP for supplier invoices and manual check requests
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Back up team members when absent or heavy workload
- Participate with testing and implementing new updates and functionality in ERP System
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics goals such as production per hour.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when needed