.NET Web Developer
Georgetown, KY 40324
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire .NET Web Developer (position #665596) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Reason for contingent headcount? New role
- What is the project(s) name? New Gen Productivity
- What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)? Agile/Scrum weekly deliverables moving PSoft-.Net/SQL Server
- What specific departments will they interact with? MEBS-Business side is productivity. Manufacturing productivity.
- How long is this project (please be specific)? at least a year.
- What phase is the project currently in? Building requirements.
- What the team makeup? 2 .Net Developers and Scrum Master/PL. helpful to have BA /QA skills.
- Must Haves: .Net version 4.5 ASP.Net Full Stack Developer SQL Server skills.
- Preferred/ Nice-to-haves: SAP 4.0 Hana. QA and BA skills.
- Type of person you look for? Able to keep themselves busy, able to cross test and accept criticism and use that. Initiative/team work and collaboration. Able to be proactive, self-organizing.
Note: This team is building a new system from scratch, and they need someone that has worked in a Lead Developer role and who is very hands on. They are not looking for someone to manage a team or chime in every now-and-then. This person needs to be hands-on.
Responsible to develop the creative wireframes, mockups and turn into HTML pages or native application screens for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Experience with Response Web Design (RWD)
- Angular JS 2.0, Node JS, React JS
- Experience in wireframing and mockup tools like Adobe, Justin Mind or any other kind
- Experience in designing mobile and desktop application screens
- Experience with Single Page Architecture (SPA)
- Knowledge in Restful API
- Knowledge in MVC (Model View Controller) patterns
- Wireframing skills
- User research skills
- Information design & architecture skills
- Interface design skills
- Product design skills
- Ethnography & discovery skills
- Ability to visualize solutions (before one is built)
- Ability to identify salient points and synthesize information
- Analytical thinking skills
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Interact well with clients
Software Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) developing enterprise asp.NET applications using C# and best-practice approaches to achieve a high degree of component reuse
- Experience with responsive web development using Bootstrap or similar library
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or later, Stored Procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with Visual Studio 2013 or later.
- Strong experience with .NET 4.5 or later
- Strong experience (1-3 years) building webservices.
- Strong experience with Windows Service.
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience with Telerik Controls (optional).
- Experience with TFS/Bitbucket/Git is required
- Experience with Agile development principles – TDD, CI, CD e.g., would be an advantage
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Project, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
Organizational & Other Important Skills:
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and good communication skills are a must.
- If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 6565596 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.