.NET Developer I
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a .Net Developer.
This is a 3-month contract position with possible extensions located in Chattanooga, TN.
Development work in agile 3 weeks’ sprint cycle. Coding to specs using .Net/C# and Sybase SQL as database. Attend agile team meetings.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate moderately complex information systems
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- May serve one or more project team roles, such as project lead, business systems analyst, or technical lead, for small to medium efforts.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Maintains technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining application design document.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- May conduct presentations to provide end users with knowledge to maximize their use of developed systems.
- Provides services to multiple concurrent project, project teams or management staff.
- Provides guidance and suggestions to less-experienced programmers.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- (Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.)
- Experience 2 – 5 years of .Net programming experience required
- SQL server experience
- Experience in the health insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology and standards.
- Skills/Certifications Above average written and oral communication skills are required
- Basic knowledge of systems analysis, design, and project management techniques. Hands on work know how of SQL queries (preferably Sybase)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID Number: 16920 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.