4022 Sells Drive Hermitage, Tennessee 37076
Zycron has joined with a large firm in search of a .NET Architect. This is a 5 month contract with possible extension in Hermitage, TN 37076.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques.
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within, .Net, HTML5, CSS3, and WCF technologies.
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks (i.e., Angular 4).
- Microsoft WCF and complementary business layer and front-end technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server and other most common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft SharePoint development technologies.
- Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Urban Turtle, SAFe.
Messaging architectures (EAI), Excel Services, BizTalk, SAP XI, XML, SOAP, and Web Services.
- Data Warehousing and Master Data Management.
- Electronic commerce, EDI, B2B architectures.
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The .Net architect role requires architecture design leadership for various lines of business and enterprise applications for custom web solutions and 3rd party vendor products. Responsible for web application architecture, service architecture, and technical design for high performance and scalability in a distributed, multi-tier and cross-platform mobile environment.
- This role requires extensive experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications, and must possess hands-on experience in coding, deploying distributed architectures and platforms, creating benchmark tests, designing for scalability and performance, and implementing large-scale vendor systems.
Job ID Number: 65883 (Please reference in call or email)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh, email@example.com
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.